- ^ 1.01.1#S1 Each Log associated with Mayflower.
- ^ possibility of Francis Cooke’s beginning entail Gides hallway, Essex, or perhaps Blyth, Nottinghanshire, otherwise Yorkshire (western), England, and/or region over Norwich, England. Many supply concur although he may have been Waloon, as his wife Hester was that he was probably born in England. It’s also potential which he originated from Leiden. That the 12 months to their delivery looks almost certainly 1582 as 1583, centered on recommendations inside modern reports. FamilySearch.org features a Francis Cooke christened may five, 1582 as part of Leiden, Zuid, Holland, with no biggest supply listed. Parents placed in their merged user profiles are Richard or perhaps Edward Cooke and also Alice Caunton as Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden durante Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602: oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad E: 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- dentro de begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen June 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer five van archiefnummer 1004 as part of Archieven
- ^ Almost all of this wittnesses to your betrothal are Waloon, suggesting your Francis might have been a Waloon.
- ^ this given ideas originates from that the “Silver guide” then off NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Family Members Publication 1982, Number 1.
- ^ Biography entered by just Brian McCullough. The next WikiTree someone added for this profile: Brian McCullough (step by step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge then modifying), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, give Knudsen. Note: our record may perhaps never be accomplish.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.22.214.171.124.158.168.17 Francis Cooke at MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ their can out of Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, “latest lighter regarding Francis Cooke plus their spouse Hester Mayhieu and also his or her Son John, ” Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. His or her betrothal had been recorded to 4 and 5, so the 20th was the soonest the marriage could have taken place after banns were read july. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, your Pilgrims as well as other folks from each Isles that is british in, 1576-1640 (Isle concerning guy: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim hallway Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Town Families Sketch: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. “that Pilgrims along with other English inside Leiden reports: certain latest Pilgrim papers. ” This new England Equestrian dating historic then hereditary enter, July 1989, p. 195-214. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs’ review furthermore covers potential household connections between your Mahieus along with other Pilgrim families, like the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE to Plymouth, The Biographical Researching Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam’s Genealogy, simply by Susanne “Sam” Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged upon Dec twenty, 2012 by just Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, Concerning Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (ny: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants in order to newer England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ documents associated with the Colony of the latest Plymouth at emerging England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff and also David Pulsifer, eds., (Boston 1855-1861), Vol eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt’s Connection, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth stone Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony Reports, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ that the does as well as stock out of Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony documents, Vol. Eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ their will certainly as well as stock to Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Lumber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families thru 5 Generations amount 12, Rockland, Maine: Picton click, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a “your Silver reserve”
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants out of Edward Little of the latest England, Riverside push, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., ny, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, latest lighter to Francis Cooke, et al your Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, little four, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ Here is the Address the their Church out of Jesus Christ to Latter-day Saints genealogy data. Francis Cooke’s Ancestral register host is actually 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Collection, thirty-five Letter Western Temple Road, Salt Pond Town, Utah 84150 USA. This is actually the repository concerning a few of the provider contents.
- Ancestry Family Trees Book: On The Web book: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Classic information: families Tree data presented through Ancestry users. These details originates from one or maybe more Ancestry that is individual Family data. That the owners concerning such tree data might have extracted or perhaps changed insight because this provider citation was made.
- “John Walker Household Publication 1982, No. 1”. Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, your Pilgrims along with other English inside Leiden reports: various brand new Pilgrim papers, the brand new England historic then heritable join, 1989, p. 195-214 july.
- Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the fantastic Migration starts: Immigrants inside emerging England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Emerging England Historic Genelogical Community 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower History: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Village Families Design: Francis Cooke, by just Robert Charles Anderson, Newer England Historic Heritable Civilization. Americanancestors. OrgExpired website link. Account a must.
- Francis Cooke concerning Plymouth, One Biographical Search Profile, David Haas, Your Plymouth Colony Archive Task. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims’ Writings – Thanksgiving towards Jesus, 1st Thanksgiving At Plymouth – inside honor Jesus towards their providence and deliverance. Like narrated because of the Pilgrim, Captain then Governor William Bradford in the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally en en titled “The Log for the Mayflower”). Connected.
- The newer England Ancestors and also his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, latest England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Connected.
- Francis Cooke inside seventeenth Century Documents, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke towards 5 Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- Your Might plus Stock to Francis Cooke. Communicated with Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Will likely plus stock concerning Francis Cooke in Pilgrim hallway Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Hyper Links, through Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam’s Genealogy, by just Susanne “Sam” Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy, published by Michael Lechner, and my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy And Family History.
- Household search/genealogies/family tree accessed by just elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing your report
WikiTree contributors, “Francis Cooke (26, 1583: April seven, 1663), ” WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 november (accessed March 31, 2020).
The next WikiTree everyone added for this profile:
M Moroney (1st profile Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge and also modifying), Michael Lechner (Sourcing then documents) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Residing Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: It record may perhaps never be conclude.
Basic Notes: starting Mayflower Net Page: There try conflicting evidence concerning each delivery out of Francis Cooke. An email scribbled as part of Bradford’s log claims Francis Cooke passed away over the chronilogical age of 70, meaning he had been created earlier 1583. In 1643, he was in a list of men of Plymouth between the age of 16 and 60 allowed to bear arms august. What this means is he had been born following 1583. Furthermore, he had been hitched inside Leyden as part of 1603, quite he perhaps could have become at the least 21 during the time. This implies a delivery earlier 1583. The reality that every one of these reports appear to conflict implies that Francis Cooke had been may created at 1583.